Пятница, 19.04.2024, 11:42

Главная
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS  

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: flora, wow-guide, Kezon  
Форум » World of Warcraft » Blueposts (Синие посты) » Upcoming Reputation Changes Feedback
Upcoming Reputation Changes Feedback
floraДата: Суббота, 06.10.2012, 16:22 | Сообщение # 1
Главный Редактор
Награды: 1
Статус: Offline
There has been a lot of great feedback and thanks to everyone who has posted. For the past couple days, I've been reading what you've shared and working with our developers to address some of your concerns and suggestions, so let's get started:

A few of you asked about guild reputation being affected by the changes and the answer is no. It's not my intent to sound harsh here so let me briefly explain: Patch 5.0.4 saw significant increases to how quickly players can level with their guild and we're pretty comfortable with the changes as they are.

Many of you have been wondering which factions will be affected by this change. The short answer is we are in the midst of discussing this now. Our thinking at this point in time is to ultimately have all the various factions affected by the increase, but that process will require extra time to test. So one idea we have is to roll out changes to Mists of Pandaria factions first, and then work in earlier expansion-based factions with patches that come later. Granted, this is very much a work-in-progress, subject-to-change situation but keep the feedback coming, it's been very helpful!

With regard to the amount of reputation needed for Honored to Revered, versus Revered to Exalted; we're definitely aware of the difference in numbers and are taking your concerns to heart.

One of the most asked questions so far is, what gives with the tabard changes? When we introduced reputation tabards in The Burning Crusade, they were set to be used as a means to gain attunement for raiding. Sadly, the specificity of each tabard made it so they discouraged players from running dungeons together. If one player needed reputation from one dungeon, while his friend needed it for another, the two ended up not playing together when they would have liked to. You saw the shift away from this philosophy during Wrath of the Lich King and on into Cataclysm.

For Mists of Pandaria, though, we feel dungeons are already rewarding so it made the most sense to have reputation earned by doing things for each particular faction. The various factions are what really bring a lot of the flavor and character to the world of Pandaria. We weren’t very happy that the status quo in Cataclysm was to virtually ignore most factions and what they’re about, by instead doing the fairly unrelated task of running dungeons. It provided a way for players to essentially double dip on rewards from dungeons and faction reputations simply by putting on a shirt when queuing. In Mists we’ve changed the reward structure in a way that we feel makes for a better, more diverse gameplay experience.

For those of you concerned about Golden Lotus related quests, keep your eyes on the forums for some very helpful information we're working on right now that we hope to have posted by Monday.

My work isn't done and if I get more information I can share, I'll be sure to post it. Thanks again, everyone! Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Форум » World of Warcraft » Blueposts (Синие посты) » Upcoming Reputation Changes Feedback
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100
Copyright WoW Guide © 2024Хостинг от uCoz