Пятница, 03.05.2024, 14:23

Главная
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS  

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: flora  
Форум » World of Warcraft » Новости Blizzard 'ов » Patch 4.3 PTR: Streamlining changes for Zul'Gurub and Zul'Am
Patch 4.3 PTR: Streamlining changes for Zul'Gurub and Zul'Am
lbkДата: Среда, 12.10.2011, 17:08 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Patch 4.3.0 PTR Notes
Zul'Gurub
Players now only have to kill two of the four initial dungeon bosses (High Priest Venoxis, Broodlord Mandokir, High Priestess Kilnara, and Zanzil) to face Jin'do the Godbreaker.

Zul'Aman
Players now only have to kill two of the four Troll avatars before they may face Hex Lord Malacrass.
source

This means you'll only need to kill two of the bosses to get to the end in the case of ZG, and two plus Hex Lord to get to the end of ZA. The good news is, this will make these dungeons go a lot faster. The bad news is, good luck convincing a group to kill Dragonhawk or Kilnara. This is a fairly big sign that Blizz expects us to be saying goodbye to these instances as soon as we can get into the new Twilight 5-mans.

I'm all for it, myself. I hate running ZG now; it takes forever. But I can definitely see people objecting to the way this will force them to miss out on mount changes or loot from bosses no one wants to do.

http://wow.joystiq.com

Форум » World of Warcraft » Новости Blizzard 'ов » Patch 4.3 PTR: Streamlining changes for Zul'Gurub and Zul'Am
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100
Copyright WoW Guide © 2024Хостинг от uCoz